Digital - week 3 - 27/02/19

Thought process for Week 3

Do I think this is possible in the amount of time I have?
Do I have enough experience in photoshop to have this executed well?
Is this project going to work and be successful?
Am I confident I can do this project?
Am I doing something out of my league?
Can I execute this?

I am having a lot of doubts today about my project and whether I am capable of doing it, I have basic minimal knowledge of photoshop. Though I do think it will be a great learning experience and will help me to learn how to properly use photoshop and will help with gaining more drawing experience as well. I am concerned about the time limit, will I be able to produce enough to full the book and everything be at a good consistent quality.

So far I have learnt a few things already that have defiantly improved my work drastically. The main one has been the pressure sensitive button, it helps me get the look of using a calligraphy pen which is what I like and personal use for mine works.

I will defiantly have to do some more research in my personal time looking into more tutorials on youtube which are effective and help me improve my works.

A tutorial I have watched that I have found quite useful.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6hXo04lmSsA

I have found a youtube channel, "The broken puppet",  and the creator of this channel does drawing tutorials of the neo-traditional style so this has been very useful and helps me out quite a lot when it comes to understanding how the style is drawen and following it from sketch to fully finished and coloured in though it is not digiatlly done. I can transfer those methods over to digital.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCarX4fHQibOwlYkuYuxQG_g

My artist model Holly Astral also has a youtube channel where she creates content around tattoos and does a lot of drawing tutorials. She teaches how to execute her style and explains how she learnt to draw like this and how she developed the style herself. This has also been quite useful, as not only does she just teach you how she draws, she also shows how they can be turned into tattoos.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCWsGUd7nj37voRsBL7zpQ1Q


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Art Theory - S2 week 11 - 23/09/2019

Art History - A4 S2

Art History - s2 week 4 - 29/07/2019