Drawing - week 5 - 13/03/2019

I really enjoyed this class because of the model, she was cute and was lovely to draw. Her kimonos were lovely to draw as well they were beautiful silk which is very fun to draw. I tried to do every task given with each drawing a different way, trying to think outside of the box and how to push myself to become a better artist or think differently. I also liked the tasks we were given in class to do they were different and challenging which was very fun. I am quite happy with what I produced and how they turned out, they show that I was experimenting and trying to think outside of the box. I also think I captured the model quite well, though I do think I over exaggerated her body a bit by accident.

















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Art Theory - S2 week 11 - 23/09/2019

Art History - A4 S2

Art History - s2 week 4 - 29/07/2019