Art Theory - week 12 - 13/05/2019












Proposal thoughts,
The time limit we had to talk about our proposal was very short, it was very hard to fit all information that you found and wanted to say into that time limit. I do feel as if I could have done more researching and findings about the female Gaze, but it is quite difficult to find things about the female gaze because of the fact there is not alot of research done about it in the first place. 
I would have also liked to look into more critiques and theorist but again it was quite hard to find theorist about the female gaze and weren't all about the male gaze and had a similar view point or explored the same relevant ideas that I want to discusses and look into.  I do like my artist models and think they are great and relevant also look at more than one medium as well which its great for expanding and developing my idea and how it corresponds over all mediums. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Art Theory - S2 week 11 - 23/09/2019

Art History - A4 S2

Art History - s2 week 4 - 29/07/2019