Digital - week 13 - 22/05/2019

I have handed in my sticker book and I am done with my project that I have proposed to do for this class. Now I have decided that I will continue on making sticker and I will just keep adding and expanding the simple Idea that I had into a much larger idea.
It will be like a base for a business that I would like to run. Though now I have to make sure I have all the basics things of a business, making a concert base before I just throw myself out there and expect thing to work and people to buy my stickers.

I have created a name that I have been consistently using throughout this project and also within my own personal art projects. This name is my business name and what all the copy right for my stickers will be under.
It All Goods

I have social media pages that are used to show and display my works that I do that are under the same name as the name I have been used for my stickers. I Have an Instagram and a face book.
Though I have requested for my display name on my Facebook to be the same as my username/search name but it has not changed and Facebook hasn't done anything about it.




I have also designed a logo and looked into possible ways to make it small, simple and readable. I also made sure it can be shrunk and enlarged with out it being deformed, changed or unreadable. It also came to mind that using my full name would be to much of a hassle to make small. As I did have trouble making my name small enough for some of the sticker and keeping it readable at the same time. So making it abbreviated to IAG was the best way to go and it was also the nicest way to go as there was a lot of ways to make a logo with those three letters, but making it look good was a hole new task on hand. I wanted to make sure it was an easy to read logo that looked nice and could be recognized and remembered.
I didn't have a lot of designs in mind as I wanted it to be simple.

I also want to look into making a business card, that is simple and easy to read, yet looks nice and pretty. I also want my character self portrait to be featured on there somewhere. Which is making it quite hard to design. Though it will be fun to make a design and figure out how to make it work. Or draw the cartoon portrait in different ways.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Art Theory - S2 week 11 - 23/09/2019

Art History - A4 S2

Art History - s2 week 4 - 29/07/2019