Photography - Studio work

Studio work 

In these session I was able to learn and understand lighting in the studio and the importance of how to make the lights correspond with the model.
It was very helpful to get into the studio and use to lights in away that it was interactive and was easier to understand as it was demonstrated and was clearly shown through out the session on why things where done what it does and how it shows through the photos.
Was also shown how to use gels which I was very excited as I was curious about learning how to use them. It was good to see how they were used in context and how they showed through in photos.
It was also good to learn how to use the flash, as I was still quite nervous to use it as I didn't have a full understanding in how it works and how to use them.

Thank you Gayle (class mate) for lending the photos to me to help show what was going on.

Studio session 1








Studio session 2

Session 3









Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Art Theory - S2 week 11 - 23/09/2019

Art History - A4 S2

Art History - s2 week 4 - 29/07/2019