Research - Week 2 - 16/07/2019

Wix Web sight

work, Study, interests, competencies, goals, experiences.

Works, would have to pick the best and finest works that I have done and feel comfortable and confident showing them as works that will be presented when someone asks me what I do and what my style is.

Study, Bachelor Visual arts graduated with Diploma in art design level 5, Level 3, 2 and 1 NCEA

Interests, Art in design, ink portraits, neo-traditional art, photography and crafts

Competencies, ???

Goals, to be a well known neo-traditional artist and to be a tattoo artist.

Experiences,  Photography jobs for birthdays and events, organisation with projects and events such as art exhibitions and Soriee’s.

What to I want to show when people come to my website I want people to see the best side of my art and what I am good at and excel in
What do I excel in? I am good at neo-traditional ink art. Though is that impressive is any of my work impressive or good? Do I feel confident saying that my art work is mine and its wheat I produce and love to produce?
I honestly don't feel that confident of work and I don't feel as if my work is at it's best of it's ability, I would like to keep working on my works and build up a nicer portfolio with work that is much nicer and cleaner that I feel confident and comfortable with shower. I have a few works that I feel confident showing but it is also a lot to do with how the image is taken and displayed. As it might look nice in person but if the photo isn't take up to par then the work will not live up to how it is in front of you face to face.

I also have found to web site lay outs that I very much like as they are simple easily laid out and minimalist. I would like to use these two website lay outs when I design my web site and put up my portfolio.

I would like to produce much nicer art that I am more confident with and that is what I would like to continue to produce in the future.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Art Theory - S2 week 11 - 23/09/2019

Art History - A4 S2

Art History - s2 week 4 - 29/07/2019